We have an immediate opening for a dedicated, self-motivated, compassionate physician to join our team. In addition to providing state-of-the-art medical care, a major focus of the clinic is care coordination and patient and family education. We support our physicians in spending as much time with their patients and their patients’ families as is needed to provide the highest quality care.
The right candidate will be:
- A board certified Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Pediatric physician.
- Preferably someone with eating disorder experience. However, for the right candidate we are willing to provide training.
- A team player that enjoys providing excellent, friendly patient care, pays great attention to detail and has superior communication skills.
- A self-motivated patient advocate.
- Comfortable with a computers and EMRs.
This position is 3-4 days a week with the potential of expanding to 5 days if desired. We offer excellent compensation and benefits and the possibility of partnership. If you are interested, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Please feel free to call 650-962-4500 with any questions about the position.